Learn about KnockerBall
Frequently Asked Questions
How to reduce injury riskTo ensure safety and fun, please make sure to adhere to all rules outlined by the coordinators and referees. Before playing it is important to watch the training videos and read the safety guidelines. Also please visit https://knockerball.com/knockerball-safety/ for more information on the product. Important rules to follow: Do not run full speed into players Do not hit players from behind Do not lower your head when making contact Do not leave your feet when playing
- All participants under 18 must have adult supervision.
- Not for use by persons who have a waistline of 40 inches or greater.
- Not for use with more than one person in the KnockerBall® at the same time.
- Not for use by persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not for use on pavement.
- Not for use near streets or roads with automobile traffic.
- Not for use in water.
- Not for use on hills or slopes.
- Always play knockerball® on a level grass surface within a large enclosed area.
- Always use under proper adult supervision.
- Always properly inflate the KnockerBall® before use.
- Always properly adjust and wear the shoulder straps and firmly grasp the inner handholds.
- Always remove eyeglasses and any sharp or heavy objects from clothing before use.
- Always wear shin protection as well as knee pads.
- Never attempt any stunts unless totally familiar with the KnockerBall®.
- It is recommended that you consult a physician prior to playing KnockerBall®. For use only by persons healthy enough for vigorous physical activity.
- Not for use by pregnant women or persons with any medical condition such as asthma, claustrophobia, heart conditions, seizures or neck or back problems.
What is KNOCKERBALL®?
What is KNOCKERBALL®?
What colors are Knockerballs available in?
What does Knockerball USA sell?
Can I start my own Knockerball® business and how do I get started?
How do you play with Knockerballs?
How can I get a Knockerball?
How long does it take to get ready to play?
What are Knockerballs made of?
What’s the difference between PVC and TPU?
When are you open?
Do you have videos?
What sizes do the Knockerballs come in?
What is my Knockerball made of and why is it so expensive?
How much does the KnockerBall® weigh when inflated?
Usage & Safety
How to reduce injury risk
How do I inflate and use Knockerball?
How to repair bubbleballs?
Where can Knockerballs be used?
Who can use Knockerballs?
Is there an age limit?
Is there a weight limit?
Is there a height limit?
Can I get hurt using Knockerballs?
How durable are bubbleballs?
How do I clean and store Knockerball?
Where should I store my KNOCKERBALL® when not in use?
Can I play with any pre-existing injuries?
Can I use my Knockerball® in cold weather?
How much does it cost to buy a Knockerball?
Can I customize my Knockerballs?
Is there special pricing for bulk or large orders purchases?
What is your refund policy?
Is there any warranty on the Knockerballs?
How long does it take for the Knockerballs take to ship?
What equipment is required to play Knockerball or bubble soccer?
Do you offer discounts for students or other groups?
Where can I rent / lease Knockerballs to play?
How much does it cost to rent Knockerballs?
What does my Knockerball rental include?
What rental / leasing packages do you offer?
Can I lease for more than one day?
Is there a security deposit?
What if there is rain or inclement weather?
What happens if a ball is stolen or damaged during my lease?
What is the rental / lease cancellation policy?
Are BubbleBall products insured?
Do I need to clean the bubbleballs before I return them?
Do you offer student or group discounts?
Where are you located?