- It is recommended that you consult a physician prior to playing knockerball®. For use only by persons healthy enough for vigorous physical activity.
- Not for use by pregnant women or persons with any medical condition such as asthma, claustrophobia, heart conditions, seizures or neck or back problems.
- All participants under 18 must have adult supervision.
- Not for use by persons who have a waistline of 40 inches or greater.
- Not for use with more than one person in the knockerball® at the same time.
- Not for use by persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not for use on pavement.
- Not for use near streets or roads with automobile traffic.
- Not for use in water.
- Not for use on hills or slopes.
- Always play knockerball® on a level grass surface within a large enclosed area.
- Always use under proper adult supervision.
- Always properly inflate the knockerball® before use.
- Always properly adjust and wear the shoulder straps and firmly grasp the inner handholds.
- Always remove eyeglasses and any sharp or heavy objects from clothing before use.
- Always wear shin protection as well as knee pads.
- Never attempt any stunts unless totally familiar with the knockerball®.
This free service provided to you by Global Stealth Network.