Safety When Playing KnockerBall
- We recommend consulting a physician prior to playing KnockerBall®. Bubble balls are for use only by persons healthy enough for vigorous physical activity.
- Not for use by pregnant women or persons with medical conditions including but not limited to: asthma, claustrophobia, heart conditions, seizures, vertigo, arthritis, and neck, knee, joint or back problems.
- All participants under 18 must have adult supervision.
- Not for use with more than one person in a single KnockerBall at the same time.
- Not for use by persons under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or disorientating medication.
- Not for use on pavement, ice, or rocky terrain.
- Not for use near streets or roads with automobile traffic.
- Not for use in water.
- Not for use on hills, slopes, or for jumping from higher surfaces such as roof tops, diving boards etc.
- Always play Knockerball® on a level grass surface or padded floor within a large enclosed area.
- Always properly inflate theKnockerBall® before use. See FAQ for details.
- Always properly adjust and wear the shoulder straps and firmly grasp the inner handles.
- Always remove eyeglasses and any sharp or heavy objects from clothing before use.
- Always wear proper footwear.
- Never attempt any stunt that violates safety protocals and unless totally familiar with the KnockerBall®.