How KnockerBall® Protects You From Injuries
According to the NEISS data shown above Basketball and Bicycling are the most dangerous sports with Football and Exercise Equipment close behind. KnockerBall® is in none of these categories.
According to MedLIne the most common sports injuries are:
- Sprains and strains
- Knee injuries
- Swollen muscles
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Pain along the shin bone
- Rotator cuff injuries
If you get hurt, stop playing. Continuing to play or exercise can cause more harm. Treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery.
NIH: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
There’s a reason why KnockerBall® has been in business 4 years, sold millions of units and run thousands of events with hundreds of locations with very minimal injuries.
We operate under these guidelines:
- It is recommended that you consult a physician prior to playing KnockerBall®. For use only by persons healthy enough for vigorous physical activity.
- Not for use by pregnant women or persons with any medical condition such as asthma, claustrophobia, heart conditions, seizures or neck or back problems.
- All participants under 18 must have adult supervision.
- Not for use by persons who have a waistline of 40 inches or greater.
- Not for use with more than one person in the KnockerBall® at the same time.
- Not for use by persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not for use on pavement.
- Not for use near streets or roads with automobile traffic.
- Not for use in water.
- Not for use on hills or slopes.
- Always play KnockerBall® on a level grass surface within a large enclosed area.
- Always use under proper adult supervision.
- Always properly inflate the KnockerBall® before use.
- Always properly adjust and wear the shoulder straps and firmly grasp the inner handholds.
- Always remove eyeglasses and any sharp or heavy objects from clothing before use.
- Always wear shin protection as well as knee pads.
- Never attempt any stunts unless totally familiar with KnockerBall®.
We also provide safety training to our affiliates. Our goal is safety and education – when a new location comes on board they go through 90-day training and get access to over 25 safety and training videos.